Using Flink 1.9.2, Java, FsStateBackend.  Running Session cluster on EC2
instances.

I have a KeyedProcessFunction that is causing a segmentation fault, crashing
the flink task manager.  The seems to be caused by using 3 State variables in
the operator.  The crash happens consistently after some load is processed.
This is the second time I have encountered this.   The first time I had 3
ValueState variables, this time I had 2 ValueState variables and a MapState
variable.  Both times the error was alleviated by removing one of the state
variables.
This time I replaced the 2 valueState variables with a Tuple2 of the types of
the individual variables.   I can try to put together a minimal example, but I
was wondering if anyone has encountered this problem.

Are there any documented limits of the number of state variables 1 operator can
use?

For background the reason I use multiple state variables is the operator is
processing 2 types of inputs, Left and Right.  When Left is received it is put
it into a PriorityQueue. When the Right type is received I put that into a ring
buffer.
I replaced the PriorityQueue with a queue of Ids and MapState to hold the
elements.  So I have Left stored in a queue ValueState variable and MapState
variable, and Right is stored in the ring buffer ValueState variable.