Hi Weike,

thanks for getting back to us with your findings. Looking at the
`TaskManagerLocation`, we are actually calling
`InetAddress.getCanonicalHostName` twice for every creation of a
`TaskManagerLocation` instance. This does not look right.

I think it should be fine to make the look up configurable. Moreover, one
could think about only doing a lazy look up if the canonical hostname is
really needed (as far as I can see it is only really needed input split
assignments and for the LocationPreferenceSlotSelectionStrategy to
calculate how many TMs run on the same machine).

Do you want to fix this issue?

Cheers,
Till