Below is my error, thanks for help, I would like to know ,is it a bug ?

I followed the website to carry on:
https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/1464/files

Flink SQL> CREATE CATALOG hive_catalog WITH (
>   'type'='iceberg',
>   'catalog-type'='hive',
>   'uri'='thrift://localhost:9083',
>   'clients'='5',
>   'property-version'='1'
> );
[ERROR] Could not execute SQL statement. Reason:
org.apache.flink.table.api.NoMatchingTableFactoryException: Could not find a
suitable table factory for 'org.apache.flink.table.factories.CatalogFactory' in
the classpath.

Reason: Required context properties mismatch.

The following properties are requested:
catalog-type=hive
clients=5
property-version=1
type=iceberg
uri=thrift://localhost:9083

The following factories have been considered:
org.apache.flink.table.catalog.hive.factories.HiveCatalogFactory
org.apache.flink.table.catalog.GenericInMemoryCatalogFactory

| |
18717838093

18717838...@126.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制