Hi Suchithra,

thanks for doing this analysis. I think we should try to upgrade the
affected libraries. I have opened issues to do these changes [1, 2, 3, 4,
5]. In the future, it would be great if you could first reach out to
priv...@flink.apache.org so that we can fix these problems without drawing
attention to them.

Cheers,
Till