Hi mates !

I guess that I'm doing something wrong, but I couldn't find a way to access
registered accumulators and their values via
*org.apache.flink.streaming.util.**ProcessFunctionTestHarness *function
wrapper that I'm using to test my functions.

During the code research I've found, that required data is stored in
*org.apache.flink.runtime.metrics.groups.AbstractMetricGroup#*metrics field,
that is private and is not accessible from tests. It's obvious that Flink
somehow accesses this field and exposes counters into it's Web UI.

So I guess that someone can help me to add a check into my Unit Tests for
metrics counting or in case if there is no such ability I'm ready to help
to implement it if the community considers this acceptable.

Thx !