Hey Diwakar,

how are you deploying Flink on EMR? Are you using YARN?
If so, you could also use log aggregation to see all the logs at once (from
both JobManager and TaskManagers). (yarn logs -applicationId <Application
ID>)

Could you post (or upload somewhere) all logs you have of one run? It is
much easier for us to debug something if we have the full logs (the logs
show for example the classpath that you are using, we would see how you are
deploying Flink, etc.)

>From the information available, my guess is that you have modified your
deployment in some way (use of a custom logging version, custom deployment
method, version mixup with jars from both Flink 1.8 and 1.11, ...).

Best,
Robert