Hi,
from the messages you've sent on the user@ mailing list in the recent
weeks, I see that you are in the process of learning Flink. The Flink
community won't be able to provide you with full, runnable examples for
every method Flink provides.
Rather, we have a few running examples, and conceptual explanations and
small API snippets in our documentation.

I haven't checked all your questions in detail, but I would generally
recommend you to put more effort in trying to figure out problems yourself
before posting to this mailing list.
One starting point for learning Flink is the Flink Training:
https://flink.apache.org/training.html
Also, Flink provides a number of runnable TableAPI examples in
"flink-examples-table".

I'm sorry that not all your questions have been answered here on the list.
The developers sometimes need to prioritize where they spend their time
answering user questions, I hope you understand.

Best regards,
Robert