Hi
I'm running Flink 1.11 on EMR 6.1.0. I can see my job is running fine but
i'm not seeing any taskmanager/jobmanager logs.
I see the below error in stdout.
18:29:19.834 [flink-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-28] ERROR
org.apache.flink.runtime.rest.handler.taskmanager.TaskManagerLogFileHandler
- Failed to transfer file from TaskExecutor
container_1604033334508_0001_01_000004.
java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: org.apache.flink.util.
FlinkException: The file LOG does not exist on the TaskExecutor.

I'm stuck at this step for a couple of days now and not able to migrate to
Flink 1.11. I would appreciate it if anyone can help me.
i have the following setup :
a) i'm deploying flink using yarn. I have attached yarn application id logs.
c) stsd setup

metrics.reporters: stsd
metrics.reporter.stsd.factory.class:
org.apache.flink.metrics.statsd.StatsDReporterFactory
metrics.reporter.stsd.host: localhost
metrics.reporter.stsd.port: 8125