Ok, thank you.

________________________________
From: Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 3:15:28 PM
To: Alexey Trenikhun <yen...@msn.com>; Flink User Mail List
<user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: union stream vs multiple operators

I don't think the first option has any benefit.

On 11/5/2020 1:19 AM, Alexey Trenikhun wrote:
Hello,
I have two Kafka topics ("A" and "B") which provide similar structure wise data
but with different load pattern, for example hundreds records per second  in
first topic while 10 records per second in second topic. Events processed using
same algorithm and output in common sink, currently my pipeline is something
like:

Source A->T-\
                       -> Sink
Source B->T-/

Instead of this pipeline I can union two streams and send them to common
KeyedProcessFunction T:

Source A-\
                 (union)-> T -> Sink
Source B-/

What are pros and cons of these approaches?

Thanks,
Alexey