Hi Jiahui,
thanks for reaching out to the mailing list. This is not something I have
expertise in. But have you checked out the Flink SSL Setup documentation
[1]? Maybe, you'd find some help there.

Additionally, I did go through the code a bit: A SecurityContext is loaded
during ClusterEntrypoint startup [2]. It supports dynamic loading of
security modules. You might have to implement
org.apache.flink.runtime.security.contexts.SecurityContextFactory and
configure it in your flink-conf.yaml. Is this something that might help
you? I'm adding Aljoscha to this thread as he worked on dynamically loading
these modules recently.

Best,
Matthias

[1]