Hi Diwakar,

we removed shading from s3 plugins in Flink 1.11. So the package should be
com.facebook.presto.hadoop.$internal.org.apache.commons.net.util.SubnetUtils
now.
But I strongly discourage you from using internally shaded libs. Rather use
add apache-commons to your project as a proper dependent and use

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng