May I have a ask about deprecating readFileStream(...), is there a
alternative to this method? Source code lead me to use readFile instead, but
it does not perform as readFileStream, readFileStream can reads file content
incrementally, but readFile with FileProcessingMode.PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY
argument reads all file conent every time when the content changes. So why
will Flink make readFileStream to be deprecated but without a better
alternative?

>From the description of official document below link,
FileProcessingMode.PROCESS_CONTINUOUSLY will break the “exactly-once”
semantics.

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.11/dev/datastream_api.html#data-sources