Hi Leonard,

thank you for your answer.

I'm not sure that would do what I want though. As far as I understand, the
deduplication query will always remember any values it has seen. So if I
have, for a specific primary key, the following values in another field:
"a", "a", "b", "b", "a", "a", the deduplication query could provide me with
"a", "b" as a result. But never with "a", "b", "a" (possibility to come
back to a previous value), which is what I need.
Moreover, I tried putting procttime() DESC, and I get the message: The
submitted query is not an append-only query. Only queries producing
exclusively new rows over time are supported at the moment. I do want an
append only query.

The LAG function makes complete sense to me here, since it would only
compare with the previous record. I just don't understand why it does not
get the value of the previous record, whatever offset I give it. Any idea
what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Laurent.