Hi Martin,

In general, Flink's MiniCluster should be able to run every complete Flink
JobGraph. However, from what I read you are looking for a test harness for
a processWindowFunction so that you can test this function in a more unit
test style, right? What you can do is to use the
OneInputStreamOperatorTestHarness and initialize it with a WindowOperator
where you pass the ProcessWindowFunction to. That way you should be able to
test the ProcessWindowFunction. Please also take a look
at org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.operators.windowing.WindowOperatorTest
[1] for some examples how it could be done.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/flink-streaming-java/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/streaming/runtime/operators/windowing/WindowOperatorTest.java

Cheers,
Till