Hi Kye,

Almost for sure this error is not the primary cause of the failure. This
error means that the node reporting it, has detected some fatal failure on
the other side of the wire (connection reset by peer), but the original
error is somehow too slow or unable to propagate to the JobManager before
this secondary exception. Something else must have failed/crashed/caused,
so you should look for that something. This something can be:
1. TaskManager on the other end has crashed with some error - please look
for some errors or warning in other task managers logs
2. OOM or some other JVM failure - again please look at the logs on other
machines (maybe system logs)
3. Some OS failure - please look at the system logs on other machines
4. Some hardware failure (restart / crash)
5. Network problems

Piotrek

pon., 7 gru 2020 o 23:31 Kye Bae <kye....@capitalone.com> napisaƂ(a):