Hi Azeem,
I haven't worked with Flink's SSL support, yet. But have you taken a look
at the SSL configuration options listed under [1]?

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.12/deployment/security/security-ssl.html#complete-list-of-ssl-options

--

Matthias Pohl | Engineer

Follow us @VervericaData Ververica <https://www.ververica.com/>

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Yip Park Tung Jason, Jinwei (Kevin) Zhang, Karl Anton
Wehner