One thing needs to note is that the old connectors are still in the
release-1.11/release-1.12 jars. So the old option still works but with the
old connector codes.

You may need to find the root cause why the new options do not work, maybe
some stack trace here ?

abelm <abele.ma...@outlook.com> 于2020年12月10日周四 下午10:54写道: