Don't forget to use the reply-all button when replying to threads on the
mailing lists. :-)

Have you tried building the project via command line using `mvn -DskipTests
-Dfast install` to pull all dependencies?
And just to verify: you didn't change the code, did you? We're talking
about the vanilla Flink source code...?

Matthias