Hi Falak,

Which version of Flink are you using? Providing us with the debug logs
could also help understanding what's going wrong.

I guess that you have copied the flink-queryable-state-runtime jar into the
lib directory and set queryable-state.enable: true in the configuration,
right? Here is the link to the documentation for queryable state [1] for
more details.

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/stream/state/queryable_state.html

Cheers,