Class
"org.apache.flink.kubernetes.highavailability.KubernetesHaServicesFactory"
is introduced from 1.12.0 version.
You could try with the latest version 1.12.1[1].

Will that jar file need to be copied under /opt/flink/plugins/s3-fs-presto
> folder?

Yes, you need to copy the s3 fs implementation to plugin directory.
An alternative is you could set the environment to enable the plugin[1].

[1].
https://hub.docker.com/r/apache/flink/tags?page=1&ordering=last_updated&name=1.12.1
[2].
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/deployment/resource-providers/standalone/docker.html#using-filesystem-plugins