Hi Marco,
have you had a look into the connector documentation ([1] for the regular
connector or [2] for the SQL connector)? Maybe, discussions about
connection pooling in [3] and [4] or the code snippets provided in the
JavaDoc of JdbcInputFormat [5] help as well.

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/connectors/jdbc.html