Hi,

We are trying to use Statefuns for our tool and it seems to be a good fit. I
already adopted it and it works quite well. However, we have millions of
different states (all the same FunctionType but different ids) and each state
consists of several @Persisted values (values and tables). We want to build an
administration tool for examining the crowd of states (count, histogram, etc.)
and each state in detail (the persisted-tables and -values).

Additionally we need some kind of dig-down functionality for finding those
individual states. For example some of those persisted values can be used to
categorize the crowd of states.

My question now is how to achieve this. Is there a way to browse and examine
statefuns in a read-only fashion (their ids, their persisted values)? How can
one achieve this without duplicating status in e.g. a relational database?

Thanks,
Stephan

PS: I have another questions but I will send them in separate mails to avoid
mixing up topics.