Hello,

I'm trying to us Flink SQL (on Ververica Platform, so no other options than
pure Flink SQL) to read confluent avro messages from Kafka, when the schema
registry secured via SSL.

Would you know what are the correct properties to setup in the kafka
consumer config?

The following options work for a simple java kafka producer/consumer (not a
Flink job):
- schema.registry.ssl.truststore.location
- schema.registry.ssl.truststore.password
- schema.registry.ssl.keystore.location
- schema.registry.ssl.keystore.password

However, they don't seem to be taken into account in my query (and also not
when I tried in a Flink job), even when prefixed by 'properties.'.

I'm using Flink 1.11 for the SQL query (Ververica Platform 2.3), and Flink
1.10 on my job.

Would you have an idea how can I tell my Flink SQL Kafka Connector how to
connect to that SR via SSL? Or a normal Flink job?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Laurent.

--