Hello -

I am running some testing with flink on Kubernetes. Every let's say five to ten
days, all the jobs disappear from running jobs. There's nothing under completed
jobs, and there's no record of the submitted jar files in the cluster.

In some manner or another, it is almost like going into a fresh Flink
installation. And so, I think that's probably what is happening.

Is there a persistent volume or something that needs to be setup to ensure that
state is maintained between what seems like a pod restart? I'm not clear on
where to add it based on the docs, if so.

Thank you

___
Julian Cardarelli
CEO
700-184 Front Street East
Toronto, ON, M5A 4N3, Canada
T: (800) 961-1549
E:jul...@thentia.com
DISCLAIMER
​
​Neither Thentia Corporation, nor its directors, officers, shareholders,
representatives, employees, non-arms length companies, subsidiaries, parent,
affiliated brands and/or agencies are licensed to provide legal advice. This
e-mail may contain among other things legal information. We disclaim any and
all responsibility for the content of this e-mail. YOU MUST NOT rely on any of
our communications as legal advice. Only a licensed legal professional may give
you advice. Our communications are never provided as legal advice, because we
are not licensed to provide legal advice nor do we possess the knowledge,
skills or capacity to provide legal advice. We disclaim any and all
responsibility related to any action you might take based upon our
communications and emphasize the need for you to never rely on our
communications as the basis of any claim or proceeding.
CONFIDENTIALITY
​
​This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee(s) you should not
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are