Hey Yordan,

have you checked the log files from the processes in that cluster?
The JobManager log should give you hints about issues with the coordination
/ scheduling of the job. Could it be something unexpected, like your job
could not start, because there were not enough TaskManagers available?
The TaskManager logs could give you also hints about potential retries etc.

What you could also do is manually sample the TaskManagers (you can access
thread dumps via the web ui) to see what they are doing.

Hope this helps!