Hi Flink user group,

*Background*
I'm changing a Flink SQL job to use Datastream.  I'm updating an existing
Minicluster test in my code.  It has a similar structure to other tests in
flink-tests.  I call StreamExecutionEnvironment.execute.  My tests sink
using StreamingFileSink Bulk Formats to tmp local disk.

*Issue*
When I try to check the files on local disk, I see
".part-0-0.inprogress.1234abcd-5678-uuid...".

*Question*
What's the best way to get the test to complete the outputs?  I tried
checkpointing very frequently, sleeping, etc but these didn't work.

Thanks!
- Dan