We are currently working on supporting arbitrary pod template specs for the
Flink pods. It allows you to specify a V1PodTemplateSpec for taskmanager
and jobmanager.

The feature will be included in the next upcoming release 2.4 of the
ververica platform. We plan to release it in the next few months.

Best,
Fabian