Hi,

Probably another solution would be to register a timer
(using KeyedProcessFunction) once we see an element after keyBy. The timer
will fire in windowIntervalMs. Upon firing, it will emit a dummy element
which will be ignored (or subtracted) in the end.
Upon receiving each new element, the function will shift the timer
accordingly.

Regards,
Roman