Hi,

I am having a difficult time distinguishing the difference between
RuntimeContext state and global state when using a ProcessWindowFunction.

A ProcessWindowFunction has three access different kinds of state.
1. RuntimeContext state.
2. ProcessWindowFunction.Context global state
3. ProcessWindowFunction.Context window state.

It's clear to me that the window state belongs to a window, the lines
seemed a bit blurred between RuntimeContext state and
ProcessWindowFunction.Context global state.

Can somebody please elaborate on the differences, and when I should use
global state vs runtime context state?

Thank you.