Hi Daniel,
what's the exact configuration you used? Did you use the resource
definitions provided in the Standalone Flink on Kubernetes docs [1]? Did
you do certain things differently in comparison to the documentation?

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.12/deployment/resource-providers/standalone/kubernetes.html#appendix