Hi Abhinav,

out of the box Flink does not support what you are asking for. If you want
to minimize the amount of Flink code to write, then I would recommend
looking at Flink's SQL API [1]. For more advanced injection logic I think
you have to write a bit of tooling on your own.

[1] https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/table/sql/

Cheers,
Till