Yes, if you are only reading committed data than it will take least the checkpoint interval for the data to be available to downstream consumers.

On 2/18/2021 6:17 PM, Tan, Min wrote:

    Hi,

    We use the checkpointing mode EXACTLY ONCE for some of our flink jobs.

    I wonder how the checkpoint configurations specially its
    checkpoint interval are related to the end to end latency.

    We need to setup read_commit true for the kafak consumers.

    Does this lead a latency from one flink job is greater than that
    of checkpoint interval?

    Thank you very much for your help in advance.

    Min