hmm...I can now see where that uncertainty comes from.

My /impression/ is that PROCTIME is not evaluated eagerly, and instead and operators relying on this column generate their own processing timestamp. What throws me off is that I cannot tell how you would tell Flink to store a processing timestamp as is in a row (to essentially create something like ingestion time).

I'm looping in Timo to provide some clarity.