Hi Xintong Song,
I tried using the java options to generate heap dump referring to docs[1]
in flink-conf.yaml, however after adding this the task manager containers
are not coming up. Note that I am using EMR. Am i doing anything wrong here?

env.java.opts: "-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/tmp/dump.hprof"

Thanks,
Hemant