Hi,

I am trying to generate a heap dump to debug a GC overhead OOM. For that I
added the below java options in flink-conf.yaml, however after adding this
the yarn is not able to launch the containers. The job logs show it goes on
requesting for containers from yarn and it gets them, again releases it.
then again the same cycle continues. If I remove the option from
flink-conf.yaml then the containers are launched and the job starts
processing.

*env.java.opts.taskmanager: "-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/tmp/dump.hprof"*

If I try this then yarn client does not comes up -

*env.java.opts: "-XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/tmp/dump.hprof"*

Am I doing anything wrong here?

PS: I am using EMR.

Thanks,