Hi all,

I have been trying to test a Flink 1.11 streaming job using the
`DataStreamUtils#collect` utility against a `MiniCluster` based test.
However, I noticed an issue when doing so.

`TestStreamEnvironment` does not implement `executeAsync`. Thus
when `DataStreamUtils#collect` is called, it invokes
`env.executeAsync("Data Stream Collect");` which will instead use
`StreamExecutionEnvironment#executeAsync`'s implementation. This is
problematic since it will create a brand new `MiniCluster` when the
following lines are hit:

CompletableFuture<JobClient> jobClientFuture = executorFactory
   .getExecutor(configuration)
   .execute(streamGraph, configuration);

Any configurations that were applied during the test won't be respected. Is
this expected behavior?

Thanks in advance,

Bob