Hi team, I just have a bit of confusion where Two Phase Commit and Kafka's
transaction aware producer using transaction.id and enable.autocommit plays
together

what I understand of Flink checkpoint (correct me if I'm wrong) is that it
saves the transaction ID as well as the consumer's commit offsets, so when
application fails and restarts, it will reprocess everything from the last
checkpoint and data will be idempotently processed in the Kafka side.
(exactly-once processing rather than exactly-once delivery)

the question is where does 2 phase commit play a role here?