Hi,

Interesting idea! Just some initial thoughts and questions, maybe others can
chime in as well.

In general I think the idea of supporting more high-level protocols on top
of the existing StateFun messaging primitives is good.

For example, what probably could be categorized under this effort is, we've
already been thinking about a pub/sub / broadcast / fan-out implementation
with StateFun [1].

As for the DSL specification language for protocols, that definitely sounds
like a stretch goal for the near future.

I'm curious, if you were to start with adding support for one interaction
protocol, which one would you start with and would find most useful for
users?

Cheers,
Gordon