Thanks for the input, I'll look more into that.

Does your answer then imply that Joins and Aggs do not inherently always
use prefix seeks? I'd imagine that the join key on join and groupby key on
aggs would always be used as prefix keys. Is this not the case?

Also, is there good information on what the correct prefix extractor is for
Flink? This feature is something I only just discovered so I was hoping to
gain clarity.

Thanks