From: Alexey Trenikhun <yen...@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 13:54
To: Yun Tang <myas...@live.com>; Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai <tzuli...@apache.org>;
user@flink.apache.org <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject: Re: EOFException on attempt to scale up job with RocksDB state backend

Hi Yun,
How underlying storage explains fact that without re-scale I can restore from
savepoint? Does Flink write file once or many times, if many times, then
potentially could be problem with 50,000 blocks per blob limit, I'm I right?
Should I try block blob with compaction like described in [1] or without
compaction?

Thanks,
Alexey