Hi Jose!

For Scala, we would suggest to wait until StateFun 3.0.0 is released, which
is actually happening very soon (likely within 1-2 weeks) as there is an
ongoing release candidate vote [1].

The reason for this is that version 3.0 adds a remote SDK for Java, which
you should be able to use with Scala (or any other JVM language) seamlessly.
With StateFun <= 2.x, you only have the option to use embedded functions if
you'd like to use Java / Scala, which is a bit problematic and we can't
guarantee that it'll work for all Scala versions.

You can take a look at a preview of the new Java SDK here [2], this is a
nice tutorial that runs you through all the SDK fundamentals.
Note that this is not completely finalized yet, as the release voting is
still ongoing.

Would be great if you want to try the release candidate out already, or
have some feedback for the new SDK!

Cheers,
Gordon

[1]