Hi 罗昊,
the 2nd picture is meant to visualize the issue of out-of-orderness in
general. I'd say it's not referring to a specific strategy.

But one way to interpret the image is using the BoundedOutOfOrderness
strategy for watermark generation [1]: You can define an upper bound B for
the out-of-orderness. The watermark generator assumes that there's a delay
of B, i.e. for an event with timestamp T, no events older than {@code T -
B} will follow any more. The delayed watermarks you see in image 2 could be
achieved using this bounded out-of-orderness strategy.

The usage of watermark strategies is also addressed in the docs [2].

I hope this helps.
Matthias

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/c6997c97c575d334679915c328792b8a3067cfb5/flink-core/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/api/common/eventtime/BoundedOutOfOrdernessWatermarks.java#L37