Hello Community, Yang,

I noticed a conflict in the document for per-job mode support for Kubernetes.
In the doc here [1], it mentions
in a Flink Job Cluster, the available cluster manager (like YARN or Kubernetes)
is used to spin up a cluster for each submitted job and this cluster is
available to that job only.
It implies per job mode is supported in Kubernetes.

However, in the docs [2] and [3], it clearly points out per-job mode is not
supported in Kubernetes.

This is a conflict statement and is kind of misleading. If needed, I can create
an MR to delete the statement in [1] for Kubernetes.. It is a small fix.

I also noticed another thing in the video [4] at 25:08. Yang, you are executing
a command with -e kubernetes-per-job flag. I tried and found such command is
not supported in Flink distribution at all. I noticed the version you are using
is 1.11-snapshot during the demo. Are you modifying the source code and
generated an internal version of Flinkā€¦.?

[1]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.12/concepts/flink-architecture.html#flink-job-cluster
[2]
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.12/deployment/resource-providers/standalone/kubernetes.html#per-job-cluster-mode