Hi all,

We're going to use state processor to make our keyedstate data to be written to
different files based on the keys. More specifically, we want our data to be
written to files key1.txt, key2.txt, ..., and keyn.txt where the value with the
same key is stored in the same file. In each file, the data may be stored as
follows. As far as I know, I need to implement my own Sink
(org.apache.flink.streaming.api.functions.sink.RichSinkFunction) to meet the
requirement. However, I wonder is there a native way to achieve this without
implementing my own Sink because using official solution is usually more
efficient and reliable than doing it by myself.  Many thanks for any comment.

key1.txt
key1 value11
key1 value21
key1 value31