/"TableResult result1 = stmtSet.execute();
result1.print();"/

I tried this, and the result is following :
Job has been submitted with JobID 4803aa5edc31b3ddc884f922008c5c03
+--------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------+
| default_catalog.default_database.output1_1 |
default_catalog.default_database.output1_2 |

-1 |
1 row in set

Output folder is created but with empty files.

When I run my queries individually it gives me 68 and 107 rows respectively.
The problem starts happening when I add two statements to a StatementSet.
Has anybody faced this issue ? what was the solution ?