Sender:Prashant Deva <prash...@astradot.com>
Send Date:Sun Apr 25 01:18:41 2021
Recipients:Yun Gao <yungao...@aliyun.com>
CC:User <user@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: pojo warning when using auto generated protobuf class

so i did  register the type with Kryo and the ProtobufSerializer. However I am
still continuing to see the warnings. is this a bug in Flink?

env.config.registerTypeWithKryoSerializer(Trace.APITrace::class.java,
ProtobufSerializer::class.java)

 val stream: DataStreamSource<Trace.APITrace> =
env.addSource(FlinkKafkaConsumer(Config.TOPIC_SPANS, ApiTraceSchema(), props))

Sent via Superhuman