Hi Bonino,

What you are experiencing is "expected" the situation is that the finite
streaming job is completing too fast. StateFun is designed to run
continuously, and
fault tolerance and corrections is achieved by checkpointing its internal
state into a durable storage.
You can verify this by simply adding a sleep at the end of your Main method.
Having said that, I do think we need to improve the way finite jobs are
currently supported in StateFun, and I while create a JIRA issue to track
this down.

Thanks for reporting this!