Hi Vishal,
Do I understand you correctly that you're wondering whether you should
stick to ZooKeeper HA on Kubernetes vs Kubernetes HA? You could argue that
ZooKeeper might be better since it's already supported for longer and,
therefore, better tested. The Kubernetes HA implementation left the
experimental stage in 1.12 [1]. There are no major issues I am aware of.
Hence, it comes down to the question whether you see the necessity to have
an additional component like ZooKeeper in your cluster.

Best,
Matthias

[1]
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/12/10/release-1.12.0.html#kubernetes-high-availability-ha-service