Thanks for managing the release. +1. I like the focus on improving operations
with this version.

Von: "Matthias Pohl" <matth...@ververica.com>
An: "Etienne Chauchot" <echauc...@apache.org>
CC: "dev" <d...@flink.apache.org>, "Dawid Wysakowicz" <dwysakow...@apache.org>,
"user" <user@flink.apache.org>, annou...@apache.org
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. Mai 2021 21:53:31
Betreff: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.0 released

Yes, thanks for managing the release, Dawid & Guowei! +1

On Tue, May 4, 2021 at 4:20 PM Etienne Chauchot < [ mailto:echauc...@apache.org
| echauc...@apache.org ] > wrote:

Congrats to everyone involved !

Best

Etienne
On 03/05/2021 15:38, Dawid Wysakowicz wrote:

BQ_BEGIN

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.13.0.
Apache FlinkĀ® is an open-source stream processing framework for distributed,
high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications.
The release is available for download at:
[ https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html |
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html ]
Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements for
this bugfix release:
[ https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/05/03/release-1.13.0.html |
https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/05/03/release-1.13.0.html ]
The full release notes are available in Jira:
[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12349287

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12349287
 ]
We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who made
this release possible!
Regards,
Guowei & Dawid

BQ_END