Hi Flink Community,

Recently I am working on an auto-scaling project that needs to dynamically
adjust the cpu config of Flink standalone jobs . Our jobs will be running on
standalone mode in a k8s cluster. After going through the configuration doc:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.13/docs/deployment/config/,
 I can't find a config that can directly control the cpu of a standalone flink
job. I can only see kubernetes.taskmanager.cpu, but looks like this config is
only useful in native k8s mode. I also notice another config:
taskmanager.numberOfTaskSlots that can control the cpu config in an indirect
way. Is there any reason why we can't config the cpu for a standalone job
directly?

Thanks for answering my question.

Best,
Fan